- Updated On:
- September 15, 2022
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 180 m2
- Year Built: 1950
- Large stone-built, detached Character village house, fully and recently renovated to a high standard with quality materials and fixtures, in keeping with the aesthetic of the property.
- Two/three bedrooms (with the possibility of easily creating more bedrooms or adapting into two apartments).
- One newly renovated, spacious family bathroom (with the possibility of easily creating another one).
- Newly fitted kitchen with appliances to include stainless steel muti function electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan and fridge freezer. Ikea kitchen with deep drawers for capacious storage and easy access.
- Very large loft style lounge/living area with vaulted wooden ceiling and wooden floors. Bright multi area room with lots of windows, large woodburner, many plug sockets/phone internet socket, and storage.
- Secure utility room.
- Woodshed and Apothiki (storage room).
- Three new Daikin Inverter Split Air Conditioner units for cooling and heating.
- New Eco solar panels and water tank.
- All new Europa aluminium double glazed windows, insect screens, shutters and doors with great security features.
- Whole house recently repainted with durable paint.
- Beautiful, private mature garden with easy to maintain spaces, fruit trees and specimen planting, pergola, and
enough room to build a Pool.
- House is connected to fixed telephone line and has very good internet connectivity.
- Parking at 100 meters.
- Quiet street with car access.
- 1 minute walk into village centre and amenities.
- 5 minutes’ drive to harbourside beach town of Koroni, with its character, the famous Zaga beach, castle, and comprehensive amenities.
- Within easy access of many unspoilt sandy beaches and pure seas.
- The village is on a bus route to Koroni, and in the other direction, to the lovely coastal city of Kalamata at a distance of 47 km. Kalamata has the nearest international airport to Harakopio, along good roads
and a very scenic route next to the sea.
- The house is suitable and equipped for year-round living, and also for those who do not wish to drive. It is also ideal for those who may prefer the convenience of a ‘lock up and leave’ in a very safe village.
Included in the sale:
- All major kitchen domestic appliances.
- ‘Industrial style’ steel shelving unit in kitchen.
- All Air Conditioning units.
- One double hydraulic bed base for underbed storage.
- Double Artisan handmade mattress by ‘John Ryan by design – UK’.
- White painted wooden dining table for six people.
- 4 pine dining room chairs.
- Ikea day bed.
- Two tall pine chests of drawers.
- Fabric covered (washable) 3-seater settee in a neutral sand colour.
- Some light fittings.
• Zanussi washing machine 10kg XXL.
• Pitsos Condenser Dryer.
Property Id : 55376
Price: € 195,000
Property Size: 180 m2
Property Lot Size: 214 m2
Custom ID: 847
Year Built: 1950
For sale in Koroni, Messinia, old renovated detached house 160sq.m., consisting of ground ...
For sale in Koroni, Messinia, old renovated detached house 160sq.m., consisting of ground floor and first floor. Th ...
3 1 160 m2details
For sale in Koroni, Messinia, an old detached house in need of renovation just 10 meters f ...
For sale in Koroni, Messinia, an old detached house in need of renovation just 10 meters from the beach of the pier ...
Detached house for sale in Koroni, Messinia with a fantastic view of the entire port of Ko ...
Detached house for sale in Koroni, Messinia with a fantastic view of the entire port of Koroni and the Messinian gu ...